OptiKey 2.11.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OptiKey 2.11.0 from your computerJulius Sweetland
. Open here
where you can get more info on Julius Sweetland. Click on http://www.optikey.org
to get more data about OptiKey 2.11.0 on Julius Sweetland's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiKey folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing OptiKey 2.11.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiKey\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled OptiKey.exe and it has a size of 9.83 MB (10305584 bytes).
OptiKey 2.11.0 contains of the executables below. They take 10.51 MB (11025105
bytes) on disk.
- OptiKey.exe (9.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about OptiKey 2.11.0 version 2.11.0
OptiKey 2.11.0 is a program released by Julius Sweetland. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove OptiKey 2.11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OptiKey 2.11.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OptiKey 2.11.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "OptiKey 2.11.0". If it exists on your system the OptiKey 2.11.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OptiKey 2.11.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OptiKey 2.11.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OptiKey 2.11.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.optikey.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OptiKey 2.11.0.
8. After uninstalling OptiKey 2.11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OptiKey 2.11.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OptiKey 2.11.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OptiKey 2.11.0 by Julius Sweetland from your computer, we are not saying that OptiKey 2.11.0 by Julius Sweetland is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OptiKey 2.11.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 07:42:52.553