Operation Flashpoint Red River
This page is about Operation Flashpoint Red River for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River from your PCVenus Center
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Venus Center. Operation Flashpoint Red River is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Venus\Operation Flashpoint Red River directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Venus\Operation Flashpoint Red River\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Operation Flashpoint Red River's primary file takes about 21.65 MB (22700928 bytes) and is named RedRiver.exe.
Operation Flashpoint Red River installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.86 MB (32359188
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckXPAdminAction.exe (469.88 KB)
- CustomActionOnFinishInst.exe (46.38 KB)
- CustomActionOnGameRemoval.exe (483.38 KB)
- RedRiver.exe (21.65 MB)
- RedRiverLauncher.exe (7.35 MB)
- RedRiverLauncherc.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (830.93 KB)
Operation Flashpoint Red River is a program marketed by the software company Venus Center. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Operation Flashpoint Red River from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Operation Flashpoint Red River or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Operation Flashpoint Red River". The Operation Flashpoint Red River program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Operation Flashpoint Red River in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Operation Flashpoint Red River, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Operation Flashpoint Red River.
8. After uninstalling Operation Flashpoint Red River, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Operation Flashpoint Red River that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Operation Flashpoint Red River using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River by Venus Center from your computer, we are not saying that Operation Flashpoint Red River by Venus Center is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:36:33.113