Operation Center (28.03.2014)
This web page is about Operation Center (28.03.2014) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Operation Center (28.03.2014) from your computerJochen Moschko
. More information on Jochen Moschko can be seen here
. More details about Operation Center (28.03.2014) can be found at http://www.jmmgc.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Operation Center directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Operation Center (28.03.2014)'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Operation Center\unins000.exe". oc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.07 MB (2175488 bytes) on disk.
Operation Center (28.03.2014) contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.28 MB (5539303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- editor.exe (443.50 KB)
- maintenance.exe (28.00 KB)
- oc.exe (2.07 MB)
- ocext.exe (526.00 KB)
- ocextc.exe (92.00 KB)
- ocfv.exe (699.50 KB)
- ochelp.exe (237.00 KB)
- ocsz.exe (61.00 KB)
- sec.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2
of Operation Center (28.03.2014).
Operation Center (28.03.2014) is an application offered by the software company Jochen Moschko. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Operation Center (28.03.2014) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Operation Center (28.03.2014) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Operation Center (28.03.2014) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Operation Center (28.03.2014)". If it is installed on your PC the Operation Center (28.03.2014) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Operation Center (28.03.2014) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Operation Center (28.03.2014), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Operation Center (28.03.2014):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jmmgc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Operation Center\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Operation Center (28.03.2014).
8. After uninstalling Operation Center (28.03.2014), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Operation Center (28.03.2014) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Operation Center (28.03.2014) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Operation Center (28.03.2014) by Jochen Moschko from your PC, we are not saying that Operation Center (28.03.2014) by Jochen Moschko is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Operation Center (28.03.2014) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 17:31:21.450