Opera beta 50.0.2762.9
You can find below details on how to remove Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 from your systemOpera Software
. More info about Opera Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.opera.com/
if you want to read more on Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 on Opera Software's website. Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Opera beta folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Opera beta\Launcher.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Opera beta 50.0.2762.9's main file takes around 1.15 MB (1209432 bytes) and is named opera.exe.
Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.86 MB (9286672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (1.43 MB)
- installer.exe (2.76 MB)
- installer_helper_64.exe (99.09 KB)
- opera.exe (1.15 MB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (2.49 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (956.59 KB)
This web page is about Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 version 50.0.2762.9
Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 is an application released by Opera Software. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Opera beta 50.0.2762.9". If it is installed on your PC the Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Opera beta 50.0.2762.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera beta 50.0.2762.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opera.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Opera beta\Launcher.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opera beta 50.0.2762.9.
8. After removing Opera beta 50.0.2762.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 by Opera Software from your PC, we are not saying that Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 by Opera Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opera beta 50.0.2762.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 08:43:09.467