Opera beta 27.0.1689.44
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Opera Software ASA. More information about the program Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 can be found at http://www.opera.com
. Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Opera beta directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 is C:\Program Files\Opera beta\Launcher.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Opera beta 27.0.1689.44's main file takes about 272.12 KB (278648 bytes) and is named launcher.exe.
Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.06 MB (56681088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (272.12 KB)
- installer.exe (1.22 MB)
- opera.exe (48.77 MB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (1.92 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (539.12 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.62 KB)
- installer.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 version 27.0.1689.44
Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.44:
- C:\Program Files\Opera Next
- C:\Users\UserNameistrator\AppData\Local\Opera Software
- C:\Users\UserNameistrator\AppData\Local\Temp\Opera Installer
- C:\Users\UserNameistrator\AppData\Local\Temp\Opera NetInstaller
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Opera Next\23.0.1522.43\icudtl.dat
- C:\Program Files\Opera Next\23.0.1522.43\launcher_lib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Opera Next\23.0.1522.43\localization\en-US.pak
- C:\Program Files\Opera Next\23.0.1522.43\opera_100_percent.pak
Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 is an application by Opera Software ASA. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opera beta 27.0.1689.44". If it exists on your system the Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Opera beta 27.0.1689.44, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera beta 27.0.1689.44:
- The publisher is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Opera beta\Launcher.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.44.
8. After uninstalling Opera beta 27.0.1689.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, nor are we saying that Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 by Opera Software ASA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.44 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:56:29.143