Opera SVG Viewer
This web page is about Opera SVG Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Opera SVG Viewer from your computerSpadar Shut
. More information on Spadar Shut can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera SVG Viewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Opera SVG Viewer is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera SVG Viewer\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Opera SVG Viewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 924.86 KB (947056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Opera SVG Viewer. They take about 924.86 KB (947056
bytes) on disk.
- Opera SVG Viewer.exe (924.86 KB)
Opera SVG Viewer is an application offered by the software company Spadar Shut. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Opera SVG Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Opera SVG Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Opera SVG Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opera SVG Viewer". The Opera SVG Viewer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Opera SVG Viewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Opera SVG Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opera SVG Viewer.
8. After removing Opera SVG Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Opera SVG Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Opera SVG Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Opera SVG Viewer by Spadar Shut from your computer, we are not saying that Opera SVG Viewer by Spadar Shut is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Opera SVG Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130