Opera 11.60 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Opera 11.60 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Opera Software ASA. Click on http://www.opera.com
to get more info about Opera 11.60 on Opera Software ASA's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Opera 11.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\Opera.exe. opera.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Opera 11.60. They take 11.05 MB (11591768
bytes) on disk.
- opera.exe (926.86 KB)
- Opera_11.62_int_Setup.exe (10.13 MB)
- netscape.exe (18.50 KB)
The current page applies to Opera 11.60 version 11.60.1185
alone. You can find below a few links to other Opera 11.60 releases:
Numerous files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove Opera 11.60 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Opera 11.60:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Opera Installer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\W8LTF22T\www.opera.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CProgram Files (x86)Opera41.0.2353.56opera_autoupdate.download.lock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CProgram Files (x86)Opera41.0.2353.56opera_autoupdate.metrics.lock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Opera Installer\opera_installer_20180616185454193.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Opera Installer\opera_installer_20180616185457570.log
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\opera.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Opera 11.60.1185
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Netscape\Netscape Navigator\Opera
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera Software
Opera 11.60 is a program marketed by Opera Software ASA. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Opera 11.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Opera 11.60 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Opera 11.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opera 11.60". The Opera 11.60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Opera 11.60 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Opera 11.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera 11.60:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\Opera.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Opera 11.60.
8. After uninstalling Opera 11.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Opera 11.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Opera 11.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Opera 11.60 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, we are not saying that Opera 11.60 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opera 11.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:11.930