This page contains thorough information on how to remove Opera 11.52 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Opera 11.52 from your systemOpera Software ASA
. You can find out more on Opera Software ASA or check for application updates here
. Further information about Opera 11.52 can be found at http://www.opera.com
. The full command line for uninstalling Opera 11.52 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Opera.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. opera.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 924.86 KB (947056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Opera 11.52. They take about 7.98 MB (8371136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (687.62 KB)
- opera.exe (924.86 KB)
- installer.exe (1.27 MB)
- opera.exe (630.62 KB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (3.67 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (504.62 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.62 KB)
- FlashGot.exe (172.88 KB)
- oGet.exe (108.00 KB)
- netscape.exe (18.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.52
of Opera 11.52. You can find below a few links to other Opera 11.52 versions:
Opera 11.52 is an application by Opera Software ASA. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Opera 11.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Opera 11.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Opera 11.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opera 11.52". If it exists on your system the Opera 11.52 application will be found automatically. After you click Opera 11.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Opera 11.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera 11.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Opera.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Opera 11.52.
8. After uninstalling Opera 11.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera 11.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Opera 11.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Opera 11.52 by Opera Software ASA from your computer, we are not saying that Opera 11.52 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opera 11.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:05:49.963