Openfire 3.7.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Openfire 3.7.1 from your PCIgnite Realtime RTC Community
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ignite Realtime RTC Community. Please open www.igniterealtime.org
if you want to read more on Openfire 3.7.1 on Ignite Realtime RTC Community's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Openfire folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Openfire 3.7.1 is C:\Program Files\Openfire\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled openfire.exe and occupies 164.00 KB (167936 bytes).
Openfire 3.7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.80 MB (1888160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- openfire-service.exe (167.50 KB)
- openfire.exe (164.00 KB)
- openfired.exe (164.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This data is about Openfire 3.7.1 version 3.7.1
Openfire 3.7.1 is an application released by the software company Ignite Realtime RTC Community. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Openfire 3.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Openfire 3.7.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Openfire 3.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Openfire 3.7.1". If it exists on your system the Openfire 3.7.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Openfire 3.7.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Openfire 3.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Openfire 3.7.1:
- The publisher is: www.igniterealtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Openfire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Openfire 3.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Openfire 3.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Openfire 3.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Openfire 3.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Openfire 3.7.1 by Ignite Realtime RTC Community from your PC, we are not saying that Openfire 3.7.1 by Ignite Realtime RTC Community is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Openfire 3.7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-07 07:53:24.773