OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN directory, depending on the user's option. openvpn-gui.exe is the OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 's primary executable file and it occupies around 400.80 KB (410424 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 from your system
OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 contains of the executables below. They take 2.00 MB (2095572
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (116.21 KB)
- openssl.exe (836.84 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (400.80 KB)
- openvpn.exe (660.30 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (32.30 KB)
The current page applies to OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 version 2.3.5001
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 from your PC:The files below remain on your disk by OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config\eyhvx03w.ovpn
- C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config\nVPN.crt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\OpenVPN GUI (2).lnk
Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 ". If it exists on your system the OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 program will be found automatically. When you click OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 .
8. After uninstalling OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenVPN 2.3.5-I001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130