OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 's primary file takes about 400.30 KB (409912 bytes) and is named openvpn-gui.exe. A way to uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 from your system
The executable files below are installed together with OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 . They occupy about 1.19 MB (1245821
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (116.21 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (400.30 KB)
- openvpn.exe (668.30 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.80 KB)
This data is about OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 version 2.3.4003
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenVPN
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\config\openvpn_hssst.cfg.bak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\log\openvpn.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\liblzo2-2.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpn-gui.exe
Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 ". The OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 program will be found automatically. After you select OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 .
8. After removing OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenVPN 2.3.4-I003 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130