OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named openvpn-gui.exe and occupies 413.30 KB (423224 bytes). A way to uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 from your PC
The executables below are part of OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 . They occupy an average of 1.33 MB (1390718
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (116.21 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (413.30 KB)
- openvpn.exe (792.30 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (36.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4001
of OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 .
OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:The files below are left behind on your disk by OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config\UserName.ovpn
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN Technologies\
Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 ". The OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 .
8. After uninstalling OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenVPN 2.3.4-I001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130