OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 402.30 KB (411960 bytes) on disk and is called openvpn-gui.exe. A guide to uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 from your PC
OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.31 MB (1372399
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (119.82 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (402.30 KB)
- openvpn.exe (781.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (36.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.2003
of OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 .
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\liblzo2-2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\libpkcs11-helper-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpn.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpn-gui.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpnserv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config\README.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\doc\INSTALL-win32.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\doc\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\doc\openvpn.8.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\log\README.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\sample-config\client.ovpn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\sample-config\sample.ovpn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\sample-config\server.ovpn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\Uninstall.exe
Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 ". If it exists on your system the OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 .
8. After removing OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenVPN 2.3.2-I003 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130