This web page contains complete information on how to remove OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 from your computerOpenTTD
. More information on OpenTTD can be seen here
. More information about the application OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 can be seen at http://www.openttd.org
. OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenTTD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\OpenTTD\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1. The application's main executable file is labeled openttd.exe and its approximative size is 13.62 MB (14281216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1. They occupy 13.70 MB (14366921
bytes) on disk.
- openttd.exe (13.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (83.70 KB)
The current page applies to OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 version 1.7.11
OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 is an application marketed by OpenTTD. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1". If it is installed on your PC the OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.openttd.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenTTD\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1.
8. After removing OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 by OpenTTD from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 by OpenTTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OpenTTD 1.7.1-RC1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:22:28.440