This web page is about OpenSoftwareUpdater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSoftwareUpdater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. A guide to uninstall OpenSoftwareUpdater from your system
The following executables are installed along with OpenSoftwareUpdater. They occupy about 11.32 MB (11866548
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (305.00 KB)
- OpenSoftwareUpdater.exe (3.56 MB)
- spyclear2.exe (7.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (49.29 KB)
OpenSoftwareUpdater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OpenSoftwareUpdater from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by OpenSoftwareUpdater when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSoftwareUpdater
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSoftwareUpdater\Uninstaller.ico
Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove OpenSoftwareUpdater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OpenSoftwareUpdater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenSoftwareUpdater or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenSoftwareUpdater". If it exists on your system the OpenSoftwareUpdater program will be found automatically. After you click OpenSoftwareUpdater in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OpenSoftwareUpdater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenSoftwareUpdater.
8. After uninstalling OpenSoftwareUpdater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSoftwareUpdater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenSoftwareUpdater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130