OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit)
OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) from your PCOpenSSL Win32 Installer Team
. Further information on OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team can be found here
. Click on http://www.openssl.org
to get more facts about OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) on OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OpenSSL folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\OpenSSL\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. openssl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 386.50 KB (395776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit). They occupy 1.43 MB (1501470
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- bftest.exe (13.00 KB)
- bntest.exe (26.00 KB)
- casttest.exe (9.00 KB)
- constant_time_test.exe (10.50 KB)
- destest.exe (19.00 KB)
- dhtest.exe (9.00 KB)
- dsatest.exe (9.00 KB)
- ecdhtest.exe (10.50 KB)
- ecdsatest.exe (12.50 KB)
- ectest.exe (51.50 KB)
- enginetest.exe (10.50 KB)
- evp_test.exe (11.50 KB)
- exptest.exe (10.00 KB)
- heartbeat_test.exe (7.00 KB)
- hmactest.exe (8.00 KB)
- ideatest.exe (9.50 KB)
- md4test.exe (8.00 KB)
- md5test.exe (8.00 KB)
- mdc2test.exe (8.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- randtest.exe (8.50 KB)
- rc2test.exe (8.50 KB)
- rc4test.exe (10.00 KB)
- rmdtest.exe (8.50 KB)
- rsa_test.exe (11.00 KB)
- sha1test.exe (8.50 KB)
- sha256t.exe (9.00 KB)
- sha512t.exe (9.50 KB)
- shatest.exe (8.50 KB)
- srptest.exe (9.00 KB)
- ssltest.exe (29.50 KB)
- wp_test.exe (10.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.132
of OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit).
OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) is a program offered by the software company OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.openssl.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\OpenSSL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit).
8. After removing OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) by OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) by OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenSSL 1.0.1L (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:42:55.203