OpenSEES & TCL Editor
This web page contains complete information on how to remove OpenSEES & TCL Editor for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall OpenSEES & TCL Editor from your systemOpenSEES Iran
. You can read more on OpenSEES Iran or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about OpenSEES & TCL Editor at www.opensees.ir
. OpenSEES & TCL Editor is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling OpenSEES & TCL Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OpenSEES & TCL Editor's main file takes around 384.00 KB (393216 bytes) and is called TclEditor.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in OpenSEES & TCL Editor. They take 15.72 MB (16480768
bytes) on disk.
- OpenSees.exe (14.06 MB)
- TclEditor.exe (384.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.5
of OpenSEES & TCL Editor. For more OpenSEES & TCL Editor versions please click below:
OpenSEES & TCL Editor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by OpenSEES & TCL Editor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenSEES & TCL Editor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\OpenSees.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\TclEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenSEES & TCL Editor Setup Log.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\OpenSEES & TCL Editor Uninstall Log.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenSEES & TCL Editor\OpenSees.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenSEES & TCL Editor\TclEditor Application.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OpenSEES & TCL Editor2.4.5
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\TclEditor.exe
OpenSEES & TCL Editor is an application released by OpenSEES Iran. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall OpenSEES & TCL Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OpenSEES & TCL Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenSEES & TCL Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenSEES & TCL Editor". If it is installed on your PC the OpenSEES & TCL Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OpenSEES & TCL Editor in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenSEES & TCL Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenSEES & TCL Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.opensees.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TclEditor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenSEES & TCL Editor.
8. After removing OpenSEES & TCL Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSEES & TCL Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenSEES & TCL Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenSEES & TCL Editor by OpenSEES Iran from your computer, we are not saying that OpenSEES & TCL Editor by OpenSEES Iran is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenSEES & TCL Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-05 17:43:38.067