This web page contains complete information on how to remove OpenPilot GCS for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OpenPilot GCS from your computerOpenPilot Team
. More information on OpenPilot Team can be found here
. Detailed information about OpenPilot GCS can be seen at http://www.openpilot.org
. OpenPilot GCS is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenPilot folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for OpenPilot GCS is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenPilot\Uninstall.exe. OpenPilot GCS's main file takes about 398.00 KB (407552 bytes) and is named openpilotgcs.exe.
OpenPilot GCS installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 611.43 KB (626101
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (129.93 KB)
- openpilotgcs.exe (398.00 KB)
- udp_test.exe (83.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove OpenPilot GCS.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove OpenPilot GCS:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenPilot\OpenPilot GCS (clean configuration).lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OpenPilot\OpenPilot GCS.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\OpenPilot GCS.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
OpenPilot GCS is an application released by the software company OpenPilot Team. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall OpenPilot GCS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OpenPilot GCS from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OpenPilot GCS or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenPilot GCS". If it is installed on your PC the OpenPilot GCS program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OpenPilot GCS in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenPilot GCS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenPilot GCS:
- The software company is: http://www.openpilot.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenPilot\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenPilot GCS.
8. After removing OpenPilot GCS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OpenPilot GCS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenPilot GCS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenPilot GCS by OpenPilot Team from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenPilot GCS by OpenPilot Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenPilot GCS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:45:35.850