You can find below detailed information on how to remove OpenDrive for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OpenDrive from your systemOpenDrive, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on OpenDrive, Inc.. OpenDrive is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is labeled OpenDrive_Reporter.exe and occupies 1.11 MB (1162576 bytes).
OpenDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.92 MB (6210704
bytes) on disk:
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.11 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.25 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (694.33 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (739.33 KB)
This web page is about OpenDrive version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of OpenDrive:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is an application by OpenDrive, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall OpenDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenDrive". The OpenDrive application will be found automatically. After you click OpenDrive in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenDrive.
8. After removing OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 16:04:28.027