OpenBowservrs3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall OpenBowservrs3.1 from your PCBrwsrAps
. Further information on BrwsrAps can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove OpenBowservrs3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with OpenBowservrs3.1. They occupy about 119.00 KB (121856
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
The current page applies to OpenBowservrs3.1 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling OpenBowservrs3.1 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OpenBowservrs3.1 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by OpenBowservrs3.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\24f2ee33-8ad5-4d73-b0d5-969df0bc4427.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\4fa0bf15-325e-48cf-9fb0-819c524e41d8-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\4fa0bf15-325e-48cf-9fb0-819c524e41d8-1-7.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\4fa0bf15-325e-48cf-9fb0-819c524e41d8-5.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
OpenBowservrs3.1 is a program marketed by BrwsrAps. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall OpenBowservrs3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OpenBowservrs3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenBowservrs3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenBowservrs3.1". If it is installed on your PC the OpenBowservrs3.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click OpenBowservrs3.1 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OpenBowservrs3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OpenBowservrs3.1.
8. After removing OpenBowservrs3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenBowservrs3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenBowservrs3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OpenBowservrs3.1 by BrwsrAps from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenBowservrs3.1 by BrwsrAps is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenBowservrs3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 12:05:25.267