This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OpenAL for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenAL directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled openalweax.exe and its approximative size is 748.00 KB (765952 bytes). A way to uninstall OpenAL from your computer
OpenAL installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 748.00 KB (765952
bytes) on disk.
- openalweax.exe (748.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling OpenAL we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase OpenAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OpenAL from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenAL or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenAL". If it exists on your system the OpenAL application will be found automatically. After you click OpenAL in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OpenAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenAL.
8. After uninstalling OpenAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenAL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenAL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130