Open-Sankor้ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Open-Sankor้ from your PCOpen-Sankore
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Open-Sankore. You can see more info related to Open-Sankor้ at http://dev.open-sankore.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Open-Sankore folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Open-Sankor้ is C:\Program Files\Open-Sankore\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Open-Sankore.exe is the Open-Sankor้'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.43 MB (8843776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Open-Sankor้. They take 9.20 MB (9649825
bytes) on disk.
- Open-Sankore-SaveMyDocuments.exe (85.50 KB)
- Open-Sankore.exe (8.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
Open-Sankor้ is a program marketed by Open-Sankore. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Open-Sankor้ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Open-Sankor้ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Open-Sankor้ or simply click the Search field and type in "Open-Sankor้". If it exists on your system the Open-Sankor้ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Open-Sankor้ in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Open-Sankor้, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Open-Sankor้:
- The web site of the program is: http://dev.open-sankore.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Open-Sankore\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Open-Sankor้.
8. After removing Open-Sankor้, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Open-Sankor้ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Open-Sankor้ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Open-Sankor้ by Open-Sankore from your computer, we are not saying that Open-Sankor้ by Open-Sankore is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Open-Sankor้ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 04:28:57.913