Open Ports Scanner 2.47
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Open Ports Scanner 2.47 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Open Ports Scanner 2.47 from your systemFilesland.com
. You can find out more on Filesland.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Open Ports Scanner 2.47 can be found at http://www.filesland.com/
. Open Ports Scanner 2.47 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Filesland\Open Ports Scanner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Open Ports Scanner 2.47's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Filesland\Open Ports Scanner\unins000.exe. Open Ports Scanner 2.47's primary file takes about 317.50 KB (325120 bytes) and is named oports.exe.
The executables below are part of Open Ports Scanner 2.47. They occupy about 1.03 MB (1077022
bytes) on disk.
- feedback.exe (36.00 KB)
- oports.exe (317.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about Open Ports Scanner 2.47 version 2.47
Open Ports Scanner 2.47 is a program by the software company Filesland.com. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Open Ports Scanner 2.47 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Open Ports Scanner 2.47 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Open Ports Scanner 2.47 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Open Ports Scanner 2.47". If it is installed on your PC the Open Ports Scanner 2.47 program will be found automatically. When you click Open Ports Scanner 2.47 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Open Ports Scanner 2.47, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Open Ports Scanner 2.47:
- The software company is: http://www.filesland.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Filesland\Open Ports Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Open Ports Scanner 2.47.
8. After removing Open Ports Scanner 2.47, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Open Ports Scanner 2.47 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Open Ports Scanner 2.47 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Open Ports Scanner 2.47 by Filesland.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Open Ports Scanner 2.47 by Filesland.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Open Ports Scanner 2.47 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:13:38.180