Open Broadcaster Software
Open Broadcaster Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS folder (same installation drive as Windows). OBS.exe is the Open Broadcaster Software's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.00 MB (1049600 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software from your computer
Open Broadcaster Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1181121
bytes) on disk.
- OBS.exe (1.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
- injectHelper.exe (34.50 KB)
- injectHelper64.exe (40.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Open Broadcaster Software from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Open Broadcaster Software:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Open Broadcaster Software
Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Open Broadcaster Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Open Broadcaster Software". The Open Broadcaster Software app will be found very quickly. When you select Open Broadcaster Software in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Open Broadcaster Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Open Broadcaster Software.
8. After removing Open Broadcaster Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Open Broadcaster Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Open Broadcaster Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130