Open Broadcaster Software
Open Broadcaster Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS folder (same installation drive as Windows). OBS.exe is the Open Broadcaster Software's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.00 MB (1049600 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software from your system
Open Broadcaster Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1181121
bytes) on disk.
- OBS.exe (1.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
- injectHelper.exe (34.50 KB)
- injectHelper64.exe (40.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Open Broadcaster Software from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Open Broadcaster Software
Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Open Broadcaster Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Open Broadcaster Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Open Broadcaster Software". If it exists on your system the Open Broadcaster Software app will be found very quickly. When you select Open Broadcaster Software in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Open Broadcaster Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Open Broadcaster Software.
8. After removing Open Broadcaster Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Open Broadcaster Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Open Broadcaster Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130