Online Games Manager v1.30
You can find below details on how to remove Online Games Manager v1.30 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Online Games Manager v1.30 from your PCReal Networks, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Real Networks, Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Games Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). Online Games Manager v1.30's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Games Manager\uninst.exe. ogmservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 567.94 KB (581568 bytes) on disk.
Online Games Manager v1.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 613.16 KB (627875
bytes) on disk.
- ogmservice.exe (567.94 KB)
- uninst.exe (45.22 KB)
The current page applies to Online Games Manager v1.30 version 1.30.14
alone. Click on the links below for other Online Games Manager v1.30 versions:
Online Games Manager v1.30 is a program marketed by Real Networks, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Online Games Manager v1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Online Games Manager v1.30 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Online Games Manager v1.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Online Games Manager v1.30". If it is installed on your PC the Online Games Manager v1.30 app will be found very quickly. When you select Online Games Manager v1.30 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Online Games Manager v1.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Online Games Manager v1.30.
8. After uninstalling Online Games Manager v1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Online Games Manager v1.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Online Games Manager v1.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Online Games Manager v1.30 by Real Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Online Games Manager v1.30 by Real Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Online Games Manager v1.30 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:52:07.280