Online Backup is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Online Backup from your computerwww.backup.com
. Further information on www.backup.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.backup.com/support.html
to get more info about Online Backup on www.backup.com's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Online Backup directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Online Backup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file has a size of 580.82 KB (594760 bytes) on disk and is called OnlineBackup.exe.
Online Backup contains of the executables below. They take 682.14 KB (698512
bytes) on disk.
- OnlineBackup.exe (580.82 KB)
- OnlineBackupSettings.exe (101.32 KB)
This data is about Online Backup version 2.33
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Online Backup from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Online Backup from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Online Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Online Backup
Online Backup is an application released by the software company www.backup.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Online Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Online Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Online Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Online Backup". If it exists on your system the Online Backup app will be found very quickly. After you click Online Backup in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Online Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.backup.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Online Backup.
8. After removing Online Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Online Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Backup by www.backup.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Online Backup by www.backup.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Backup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:23:40.493