Online Backup is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Online Backup from your computerwww.backup.com
. Further information on www.backup.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.backup.com/support.html
to get more info about Online Backup on www.backup.com's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Online Backup directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Online Backup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file has a size of 580.82 KB (594760 bytes) on disk and is called OnlineBackup.exe.
Online Backup contains of the executables below. They take 682.14 KB (698512
bytes) on disk.
- OnlineBackup.exe (580.82 KB)
- OnlineBackupSettings.exe (101.32 KB)
This data is about Online Backup version 2.33
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Online Backup from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Online Backup
Online Backup is a program released by www.backup.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Online Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Online Backup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Online Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Online Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Online Backup application will be found very quickly. When you select Online Backup in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Online Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Online Backup:
- The publisher is: http://www.backup.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Online Backup.
8. After removing Online Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Online Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Backup by www.backup.com from your computer, we are not saying that Online Backup by www.backup.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:23:40.493