Online Armor 4.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Online Armor 4.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Online Armor 4.0 from your systemEmsi Software GmbH
. More info about Emsi Software GmbH can be read here
. More details about Online Armor 4.0 can be found at http://www.emsisoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Emsisoft\Online Armor directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Online Armor 4.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Emsisoft\Online Armor\unins000.exe". oaui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.54 MB (6854984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Online Armor 4.0. They take about 18.74 MB (19653681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- oacat.exe (1.22 MB)
- oadump.exe (2.08 MB)
- oahlp.exe (2.92 MB)
- OAReg.exe (21.34 KB)
- oasrv.exe (3.21 MB)
- oaui.exe (6.54 MB)
- oaview.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about Online Armor 4.0 version 4.0
Online Armor 4.0 is a program offered by the software company Emsi Software GmbH. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Online Armor 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Online Armor 4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Online Armor 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Online Armor 4.0". If it exists on your system the Online Armor 4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Online Armor 4.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Online Armor 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Armor 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emsisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Emsisoft\Online Armor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Online Armor 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Online Armor 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Online Armor 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Online Armor 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Online Armor 4.0 by Emsi Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Online Armor 4.0 by Emsi Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Online Armor 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:02:01.557