OneSoftPerDay 025.932 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.932 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. More information on ONESOFTPERDAY can be seen here
. Please follow http://us.onesoftperday.com
if you want to read more on OneSoftPerDay 025.932 on ONESOFTPERDAY's website. OneSoftPerDay 025.932 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ospd_us_932 folder, subject to the user's choice. OneSoftPerDay 025.932's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_932\unins000.exe". onesoftperday_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.12 MB (3275440 bytes) on disk.
OneSoftPerDay 025.932 is composed of the following executables which take 7.97 MB (8358232
bytes) on disk:
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_932.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.932 version 025.932
OneSoftPerDay 025.932 is an application by ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.932 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.932 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.932 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.932". The OneSoftPerDay 025.932 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.932 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.932, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.932:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_932\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.932.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.932, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.932 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.932 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.932 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.932 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.932 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:27:55.783