You can find below detailed information on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.591 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. More info about ONESOFTPERDAY can be read here
. Please follow http://us.onesoftperday.com
if you want to read more on OneSoftPerDay 025.591 on ONESOFTPERDAY's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ospd_us_591 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for OneSoftPerDay 025.591 is "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_591\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called onesoftperday_widget.exe and occupies 3.12 MB (3270312 bytes).
OneSoftPerDay 025.591 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8354024
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_591.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The current web page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.591 version 025.591
OneSoftPerDay 025.591 is a program marketed by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OneSoftPerDay 025.591 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OneSoftPerDay 025.591 or simply click the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.591". If it exists on your system the OneSoftPerDay 025.591 application will be found very quickly. After you click OneSoftPerDay 025.591 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.591, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.591:
- The software company is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_591\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.591.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.591, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.591 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.591 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.591 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130