This info is about OneSoftPerDay 025.55 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.55 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. Further information on ONESOFTPERDAY can be found here
. More information about the app OneSoftPerDay 025.55 can be seen at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.55 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_55 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. OneSoftPerDay 025.55's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_55\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled predm.exe and occupies 384.46 KB (393688 bytes).
OneSoftPerDay 025.55 contains of the executables below. They take 1.05 MB (1103840
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (384.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.55 version 025.55
OneSoftPerDay 025.55 is a program by ONESOFTPERDAY. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.55 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.55 or simply click the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.55". The OneSoftPerDay 025.55 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OneSoftPerDay 025.55 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.55, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.55:
- The software company is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_55\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.55.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OneSoftPerDay 025.55 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.55 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.55 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.55 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.55 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-08 11:34:20.530