You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.526 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.526 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ONESOFTPERDAY. Click on http://us.onesoftperday.com
to get more info about OneSoftPerDay 025.526 on ONESOFTPERDAY's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_526 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. OneSoftPerDay 025.526's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_526\unins000.exe". OneSoftPerDay 025.526's primary file takes around 3.12 MB (3270344 bytes) and its name is onesoftperday_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside OneSoftPerDay 025.526. They take about 7.98 MB (8366752
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_526.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.526
of OneSoftPerDay 025.526.
OneSoftPerDay 025.526 is an application offered by ONESOFTPERDAY. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.526 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.526 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.526 or simply click the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.526". The OneSoftPerDay 025.526 app will be found very quickly. When you click OneSoftPerDay 025.526 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.526, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.526:
- The publisher is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_526\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OneSoftPerDay 025.526.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.526, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.526 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.526 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.526 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.526 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.526 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130