You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. Go over here
where you can read more on ONESOFTPERDAY. You can see more info about OneSoftPerDay 025.48 at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.48 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ospd_us_48 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. OneSoftPerDay 025.48's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ospd_us_48\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named mybestofferstoday_widget.exe and it has a size of 3.37 MB (3535864 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in OneSoftPerDay 025.48. They occupy 4.05 MB (4246040
bytes) on disk.
- mybestofferstoday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.53 KB)
This web page is about OneSoftPerDay 025.48 version 025.48
OneSoftPerDay 025.48 is a program marketed by ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.48 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.48 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.48". The OneSoftPerDay 025.48 app will be found very quickly. After you select OneSoftPerDay 025.48 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.48:
- The publisher is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ospd_us_48\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.48 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.48 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:35:30.807