OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. Open here
for more info on ONESOFTPERDAY. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_014010317 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_014010317\ospd_us_014010317 - uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317's primary file takes about 9.89 MB (10374144 bytes) and is named onesoftperday_widget.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317. They occupy 11.23 MB (11779696
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- ospd_us_014010317 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- predm.exe (670.44 KB)
This web page is about OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 version 025.014010317
OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 is an application released by ONESOFTPERDAY. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317". If it is installed on your PC the OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 program will be found automatically. When you select OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.014010317 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:56:24.273