OneMediaHub 11.0.8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall OneMediaHub 11.0.8 from your computerFunambol
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Funambol. Click on https://onemediahub.com
to get more details about OneMediaHub 11.0.8 on Funambol's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneMediaHub folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing OneMediaHub 11.0.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OneMediaHub\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. omclient.exe is the OneMediaHub 11.0.8's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.22 MB (1274368 bytes) on disk.
OneMediaHub 11.0.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.54 MB (1614909
bytes) on disk:
- omclient.exe (1.22 MB)
- pushfnbl.exe (142.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (190.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.8
of OneMediaHub 11.0.8.
OneMediaHub 11.0.8 is a program released by the software company Funambol. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall OneMediaHub 11.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OneMediaHub 11.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OneMediaHub 11.0.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneMediaHub 11.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the OneMediaHub 11.0.8 program will be found automatically. After you select OneMediaHub 11.0.8 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OneMediaHub 11.0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneMediaHub 11.0.8:
- The publisher is: https://onemediahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OneMediaHub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OneMediaHub 11.0.8.
8. After uninstalling OneMediaHub 11.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OneMediaHub 11.0.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneMediaHub 11.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OneMediaHub 11.0.8 by Funambol from your computer, we are not saying that OneMediaHub 11.0.8 by Funambol is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneMediaHub 11.0.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:51:45.010