This web page is about OneClickRoot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall OneClickRoot from your computerOneClickRoot
. Additional info about OneClickRoot can be found here
. Click on http://www.oneclickroot.com
to get more information about OneClickRoot on OneClickRoot's website. Usually the OneClickRoot application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall OneClickRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 410.74 KB (420600 bytes) on disk and is labeled OneClickRoot.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in OneClickRoot. They occupy 8.30 MB (8701240
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceRooter.exe (7.50 MB)
- OneClickRoot.exe (410.74 KB)
- uninst.exe (211.36 KB)
- Updater.exe (195.35 KB)
This info is about OneClickRoot version 1.0
OneClickRoot has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\AutoItX3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\DeviceRooter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\DIFxAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\OneClickRoot.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\OneClickRoot.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\x64\CaptureConsole.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickRoot\x86\CaptureConsole.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\OneClickRoot Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\Start OneClickRoot.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\Uninstall OneClickRoot.lnk
OneClickRoot is an application by OneClickRoot. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase OneClickRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OneClickRoot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneClickRoot or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneClickRoot". If it is installed on your PC the OneClickRoot program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneClickRoot in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OneClickRoot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneClickRoot:
- The publisher is: http://www.oneclickroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneClickRoot.
8. After uninstalling OneClickRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OneClickRoot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneClickRoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneClickRoot by OneClickRoot from your computer, nor are we saying that OneClickRoot by OneClickRoot is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneClickRoot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:23:10.087