One Thousand Lies
One Thousand Lies is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall One Thousand Lies from your computerKeinart Lobre
. Open here
for more information on Keinart Lobre. Click on http://onethousandlies.weebly.com/
to get more info about One Thousand Lies on Keinart Lobre's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\One Thousand Lies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall One Thousand Lies by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. One Thousand Lies's main file takes around 379.50 KB (388608 bytes) and is named One Thousand Lies.exe.
The executable files below are part of One Thousand Lies. They occupy an average of 1.25 MB (1308504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- One Thousand Lies.exe (377.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- One Thousand Lies.exe (379.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
One Thousand Lies is an application by the software company Keinart Lobre. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove One Thousand Lies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall One Thousand Lies with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate One Thousand Lies or simply click the Search field and type in "One Thousand Lies". If it exists on your system the One Thousand Lies application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click One Thousand Lies in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding One Thousand Lies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for One Thousand Lies:
- The web site of the application is: http://onethousandlies.weebly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall One Thousand Lies.
8. After uninstalling One Thousand Lies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of One Thousand Lies that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling One Thousand Lies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall One Thousand Lies by Keinart Lobre from your PC, we are not saying that One Thousand Lies by Keinart Lobre is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall One Thousand Lies in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:17:11.853