OnLive is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OnLive from your PCOnLive
. You can find out more on OnLive or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnLive folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. OnLive's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OnLive\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called OnLive.exe and occupies 5.82 MB (6100080 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in OnLive. They occupy 5.93 MB (6215207
bytes) on disk.
- OnLive.exe (5.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove OnLive from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall OnLive:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall OnLive:
- C:\Program Files\OnLive
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OnLive App
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\OnLive\ol_account.cfg
- C:\Program Files\OnLive\OnLive.exe
- C:\Program Files\OnLive\Plugin\npolgdet.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnLive\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OnLive App\install.log
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/onlive-games-detector
OnLive is an application offered by OnLive. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall OnLive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OnLive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OnLive or simply click the Search field and type in "OnLive". If it exists on your system the OnLive application will be found automatically. When you click OnLive in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OnLive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OnLive.
8. After uninstalling OnLive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OnLive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OnLive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OnLive by OnLive from your PC, we are not saying that OnLive by OnLive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OnLive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:18:08.683