You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OnCourt 6.3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall OnCourt 6.3.0 from your computerKAN-soft.
. Open here
for more information on KAN-soft.. Please follow http://www.oncourt.info
if you want to read more on OnCourt 6.3.0 on KAN-soft.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnCourt directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing OnCourt 6.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OnCourt\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OnCourt.exe is the OnCourt 6.3.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.73 MB (2867200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OnCourt 6.3.0. They occupy 3.42 MB (3587948
bytes) on disk.
- OnCourt.exe (2.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.0
of OnCourt 6.3.0.
OnCourt 6.3.0 is a program offered by the software company KAN-soft.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove OnCourt 6.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OnCourt 6.3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OnCourt 6.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "OnCourt 6.3.0". If it exists on your system the OnCourt 6.3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OnCourt 6.3.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OnCourt 6.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OnCourt 6.3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oncourt.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OnCourt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OnCourt 6.3.0.
8. After removing OnCourt 6.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OnCourt 6.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OnCourt 6.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OnCourt 6.3.0 by KAN-soft. from your computer, we are not saying that OnCourt 6.3.0 by KAN-soft. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OnCourt 6.3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:03:22.057