On Screen Display
On Screen Display is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall On Screen Display from your PCLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for On Screen Display is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file is named TPONSCR.exe and it has a size of 673.66 KB (689832 bytes).
On Screen Display contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.00 MB (5244904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfraddapp.exe (154.98 KB)
- dfrcfg.exe (1.03 MB)
- dfrcfgc.exe (79.49 KB)
- dfrctl.exe (118.95 KB)
- dfrdef.exe (119.45 KB)
- dfrhiddenkey.exe (82.48 KB)
- dfrhiddenkeydesktop.exe (27.48 KB)
- dfrlayflat.exe (83.49 KB)
- dfrlayflatdesktop.exe (99.99 KB)
- extract.exe (99.00 KB)
- hlp8.exe (159.66 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.66 KB)
- micmutec.exe (64.55 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (63.64 KB)
- rmkbdppt.exe (46.99 KB)
- shtctky.exe (146.52 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (865.03 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tphkload.exe (130.02 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (123.45 KB)
- tpnumlk.exe (141.05 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (203.16 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (673.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.33.00
of On Screen Display. Click on the links below for other On Screen Display versions:
On Screen Display is a program marketed by Lenovo. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall On Screen Display is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall On Screen Display from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate On Screen Display or simply click the Search field and type in "On Screen Display". If it exists on your system the On Screen Display application will be found very quickly. When you click On Screen Display in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding On Screen Display, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall On Screen Display.
8. After uninstalling On Screen Display, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of On Screen Display which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling On Screen Display with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall On Screen Display by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that On Screen Display by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall On Screen Display in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 03:53:18.040