On Screen Display
On Screen Display is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is called TPONSCR.exe and its approximative size is 323.05 KB (330800 bytes). How to uninstall On Screen Display from your system
On Screen Display is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.78 MB (2919816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 2ndlcd.exe (56.55 KB)
- hlp8.exe (56.59 KB)
- micmute.exe (107.55 KB)
- micmutec.exe (101.09 KB)
- micmutes.exe (65.55 KB)
- mkrmsg.exe (69.05 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (59.09 KB)
- shtctky.exe (91.55 KB)
- tpfnf2.exe (94.59 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (779.06 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (249.09 KB)
- tpfnf8.exe (57.55 KB)
- tpfnf9.exe (105.35 KB)
- tphkload.exe (122.48 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (122.55 KB)
- tpnumlk.exe (141.05 KB)
- tpnumlkd.exe (104.05 KB)
- TPONSCR.exe (323.05 KB)
- TPOSDSVC.exe (145.55 KB)
The current page applies to On Screen Display version 6.73.00
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove On Screen Display.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase On Screen Display is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete On Screen Display using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate On Screen Display or simply activate the Search field and type in "On Screen Display". The On Screen Display app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select On Screen Display in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about On Screen Display, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall On Screen Display.
8. After uninstalling On Screen Display, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of On Screen Display which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling On Screen Display using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130