OmniPass is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall OmniPass from your systemSoftex Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Softex Inc.. More data about the program OmniPass can be seen at http://www.SoftexInc.com
. OmniPass is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. OpLaunch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 39.58 KB (40528 bytes) on disk.
OmniPass installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.82 MB (10298208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CreatUsr.exe (30.58 KB)
- enrwiz.exe (809.00 KB)
- OmniServ.exe (40.50 KB)
- opdbconv.exe (596.00 KB)
- OpFolderHelper.exe (1.02 MB)
- OPInst64.exe (427.50 KB)
- OpLaunch.exe (39.58 KB)
- OPShellA.exe (57.50 KB)
- scureapp.exe (2.80 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.05 MB)
This info is about OmniPass version 1.00.0001
only. Click on the links below for other OmniPass versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPass is an application marketed by Softex Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase OmniPass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OmniPass from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OmniPass or simply click the Search feature and type in "OmniPass". If it is installed on your PC the OmniPass program will be found very quickly. After you click OmniPass in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OmniPass, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OmniPass.
8. After uninstalling OmniPass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPass that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OmniPass using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OmniPass by Softex Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OmniPass by Softex Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OmniPass in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 16:39:35.297