OkayFreedom is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OkayFreedom from your computerSteganos Software GmbH
. Additional info about Steganos Software GmbH can be found here
. More information about the app OkayFreedom can be found at http://www.okayfreedom.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\OkayFreedom directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for OkayFreedom is C:\Program Files\OkayFreedom\uninstall.exe. OkayFreedomClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.96 MB (4155608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in OkayFreedom. They take 9.77 MB (10243026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LocalServerConsole.exe (11.50 KB)
- LocalServerConsole.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- OkayFreedomClient.exe (3.96 MB)
- RenameTAP.exe (48.00 KB)
- ResetPendingMoves.exe (40.00 KB)
- ServiceControl.exe (56.00 KB)
- ShutdownApp.exe (35.50 KB)
- toggleds.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (205.30 KB)
- Updater.exe (2.23 MB)
- VPNService.exe (288.73 KB)
- openssl.exe (363.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (448.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.46 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to OkayFreedom version 1.0.4
alone. Click on the links below for other OkayFreedom versions:
...click to view all...
OkayFreedom is a program marketed by the software company Steganos Software GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall OkayFreedom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OkayFreedom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OkayFreedom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OkayFreedom". If it is installed on your PC the OkayFreedom app will be found automatically. When you click OkayFreedom in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OkayFreedom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OkayFreedom:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.okayfreedom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OkayFreedom\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OkayFreedom.
8. After uninstalling OkayFreedom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OkayFreedom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OkayFreedom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OkayFreedom by Steganos Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that OkayFreedom by Steganos Software GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OkayFreedom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:37:11.970