This info is about OfferBLVD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OfferBLVD from your systemOfferBLVD
. More info about OfferBLVD can be read here
. Usually the OfferBLVD application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBLVD folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\OfferBLVD\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OfferBLVD. The application's main executable file is labeled smia64.exe and occupies 9.00 KB (9216 bytes).
OfferBLVD is composed of the following executables which occupy 294.15 KB (301210
bytes) on disk:
- smia64.exe (9.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (285.15 KB)
This info is about OfferBLVD version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other OfferBLVD versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall OfferBLVD:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove OfferBLVD:
- C:\Program Files\OfferBLVD
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\OfferBLVD\Configs\Timers.xml
- C:\Program Files\OfferBLVD\OfferBLVD.exe
- C:\Program Files\OfferBLVD\OfferBLVDU.exe
- C:\Program Files\OfferBLVD\OfferBLVDW.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
OfferBLVD is an application by the software company OfferBLVD. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove OfferBLVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OfferBLVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OfferBLVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "OfferBLVD". The OfferBLVD app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OfferBLVD in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OfferBLVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OfferBLVD.
8. After removing OfferBLVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OfferBLVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OfferBLVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OfferBLVD by OfferBLVD from your computer, nor are we saying that OfferBLVD by OfferBLVD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OfferBLVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:13:27.713