Odin Quest is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Odin Quest from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Odin Quest can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Usually the Odin Quest application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Odin Quest directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Odin Quest is "C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Odin Quest\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.20 MB (1263400 bytes) on disk and is named Odin Quest.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Odin Quest. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4712938
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (592.00 KB)
- Odin Quest.exe (1.20 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (363.29 KB)
This web page is about Odin Quest version 1.0
Odin Quest is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Odin Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Odin Quest with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Odin Quest or simply click the Search field and type in "Odin Quest". The Odin Quest program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Odin Quest in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Odin Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Odin Quest:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Odin Quest\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Odin Quest.
8. After removing Odin Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Odin Quest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Odin Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Odin Quest by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Odin Quest by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Odin Quest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 05:39:35.123