Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7
Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 from your computerOdin Share Company
. Further information on Odin Share Company can be found here
. More information about Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 can be seen at http://www.odinshare.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Odin HDD Encryption folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 is C:\Program Files\Odin HDD Encryption\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.57 MB (3740672 bytes) on disk and is labeled OdinHDDEncryption.exe.
Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.25 MB (4460318
bytes) on disk.
- OdinHDDEncryption.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
This info is about Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 version 8.7.7
Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 is a program marketed by Odin Share Company. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7". The Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 application will be found automatically. After you select Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7:
- The software company is: http://www.odinshare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Odin HDD Encryption\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7.
8. After uninstalling Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 by Odin Share Company from your PC, we are not saying that Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 by Odin Share Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Odin HDD Encryption 8.7.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 16:38:45.993