Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player
Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\octoshape folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. A guide to uninstall Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player from your system
The following executables are installed beside Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player. They occupy about 377.50 KB (386560
bytes) on disk.
- octoshape.exe (377.50 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player
Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player". The Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player application will be found automatically. When you click Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player.
8. After uninstalling Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130