You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove OccultBoards 1.0.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall OccultBoards 1.0.0 from your computerAnything City
. Check out here
for more information on Anything City. Further information about OccultBoards 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.anythingcity.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anything City Occult Message Boards directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Anything City Occult Message Boards\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OccultBoards 1.0.0. OccultBoards.exe is the OccultBoards 1.0.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 26.50 KB (27136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OccultBoards 1.0.0. They occupy 703.28 KB (720154
bytes) on disk.
- OccultBoards.exe (26.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.78 KB)
This web page is about OccultBoards 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
OccultBoards 1.0.0 is an application by the software company Anything City. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall OccultBoards 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OccultBoards 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OccultBoards 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OccultBoards 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the OccultBoards 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OccultBoards 1.0.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OccultBoards 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OccultBoards 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.anythingcity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anything City Occult Message Boards\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OccultBoards 1.0.0.
8. After removing OccultBoards 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OccultBoards 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OccultBoards 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OccultBoards 1.0.0 by Anything City from your PC, we are not saying that OccultBoards 1.0.0 by Anything City is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OccultBoards 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 05:55:18.803