This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Object Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Object Browser from your systemObject Browser
. More information on Object Browser can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Object Browser directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Object Browser is C:\Program Files\Object Browser\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Object Browser-bg.exe and its approximative size is 573.46 KB (587224 bytes).
The executables below are part of Object Browser. They occupy about 11.67 MB (12238894
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7b004ca0-6900-447d-8a50-3b86aadcbda6-3.exe (1.76 MB)
- 7b004ca0-6900-447d-8a50-3b86aadcbda6-4.exe (1.45 MB)
- 7b004ca0-6900-447d-8a50-3b86aadcbda6-5.exe (1,023.96 KB)
- Object Browser-codedownloader.exe (1.06 MB)
- Object Browser-bg.exe (573.46 KB)
- Object Browser-buttonutil.exe (289.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.96 KB)
- utils.exe (2.64 MB)
The current page applies to Object Browser version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Object Browser versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Object Browser we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Object Browser:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Object Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\32d851fc-1eb0-4547-a914-bbe638dba7be.crx
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\32d851fc-1eb0-4547-a914-bbe638dba7be.dll
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\37de754e-f5f0-41f6-9332-999b008ae42f.crx
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Object Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Object Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\Object Browser
Object Browser is a program by Object Browser. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Object Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Object Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Object Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Object Browser". If it exists on your system the Object Browser program will be found very quickly. After you click Object Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Object Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Object Browser.
8. After uninstalling Object Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Object Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Object Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Object Browser by Object Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Object Browser by Object Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Object Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 08:36:54.233