You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OaktreeCentral for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OaktreeCentral from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for OaktreeCentral is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the OaktreeCentral's primary executable file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
OaktreeCentral contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to OaktreeCentral version 1.0
OaktreeCentral is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase OaktreeCentral is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OaktreeCentral with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OaktreeCentral or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OaktreeCentral". The OaktreeCentral application will be found very quickly. When you click OaktreeCentral in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OaktreeCentral, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OaktreeCentral.
8. After uninstalling OaktreeCentral, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OaktreeCentral that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OaktreeCentral with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OaktreeCentral by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that OaktreeCentral by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OaktreeCentral supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:42:54.987