Oak report 10.2.0.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Oak report 10.2.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Oak report 10.2.0.0 from your PCOak Telecom Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Oak Telecom Ltd. Further information about Oak report 10.2.0.0 can be found at http://www.oak.co.uk
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\report directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Oak report 10.2.0.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\report\unins000.exe. report.exe is the Oak report 10.2.0.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 19.69 MB (20644352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Oak report 10.2.0.0. They occupy 64.92 MB (68071491
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aiFilesUpgrade.exe (1.13 MB)
- aiOTasks.exe (1.84 MB)
- CallProcessor.exe (4.21 MB)
- Collector_Monitor.exe (1.43 MB)
- CPScheduleUtil.exe (663.50 KB)
- CSSetup.exe (16.98 MB)
- DataSetClient.exe (1.87 MB)
- LogViewer.exe (6.45 MB)
- OakWebService.exe (4.75 MB)
- report.exe (19.69 MB)
- reportStatsServer.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.07 MB)
- ADOCollect.exe (1.18 MB)
- IDXView.exe (382.00 KB)
The current page applies to Oak report 10.2.0.0 version 10.2.0.0
Oak report 10.2.0.0 is a program offered by Oak Telecom Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Oak report 10.2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Oak report 10.2.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oak report 10.2.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Oak report 10.2.0.0". If it exists on your system the Oak report 10.2.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Oak report 10.2.0.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Oak report 10.2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oak report 10.2.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.oak.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\report\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oak report 10.2.0.0.
8. After removing Oak report 10.2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oak report 10.2.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oak report 10.2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Oak report 10.2.0.0 by Oak Telecom Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Oak report 10.2.0.0 by Oak Telecom Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oak report 10.2.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:09:37.303